Trusts and Estates
New York City trusts and estates attorneys
With more than 25 years of experience, attorneys at Venturini & Associates provide advice and solutions in all aspects of trusts and estate issues, including:
- Estate planning
- Estate tax issues
- Executorship duties
- Living wills
- Living trusts
- Probate and will disputes
- Taxation of Individuals, Trusts, and Estates
- Wills drafting and execution
- Estate planning
We can advise you on the best approach to your estate planning. We thoroughly analyze your estate and strategize the best means of transferring your assets, minimizing taxes, establishing guardianship for your children, supporting personal philanthropic causes and protecting your loved ones. We can draft a will that reflects your desires and establish living trusts if they would be beneficial to your estate.
We apply our knowledge about New York probate courts to guide you through the complex process of probating a will. We guide executors in all steps of the process, including:
- Creating a plan of action to probate the estate fairly and expeditiously
- Filing the will with the probate court in New York
- Closing and opening bank accounts
- Transferring assets from the deceased to the estate
- Valuating the estate
- Managing and liquidating assets as appropriate
- Paying taxes and other debts
- Locating beneficiaries
- Hiring professionals and experts when necessary
When disputes occur between beneficiaries, we represent your interests. Our attorneys have the skills to challenge invalid wills or to defend valid wills against the improper assertions of dissatisfied beneficiaries. Our attorneys can negotiate between beneficiaries to preserve relationships or aggressively pursue your rights in court when necessary.
Contact an estate planning lawyer at Venturini & Associates.
Venturini & Associates serves clients in Manhattan and throughout the New York City area. Call the firm at 212-826-6800 or contact us online.